Evolution Bipod New Product Introduction

gliechty

I just wanted to Introduce all of you to my new Product, the Evolution Bipod. Here are some of the
Features:
•8.5" extends to 12" Height
•4" Height with legs at 45 degrees
•Removable Legs
•Locking Quick Detach Attachment
•20 Degree Pivoting Head with lever lock
•leg Positions 0,45,90,125, and 180 degrees
•Light Carbon Fiber Legs and Accessories
•Spring Loaded Extending Legs

We are also releasing two attachments.
The Rail Adapter replaces the sling swivel stud on the for-end of your rifle to enable the quick detach of the Evolution Bi-Pod. This Rail Adapter includes a sling swivel attaching point, as well as an anti rotation flush cup receptacle. Includes Screws and hardware for installation.

The Tripod Adapter quickly transforms the Evolution Bi-pod to a tripod mounted shooting platform.
It takes just a few seconds to convert from a two legged bi-pod to a tripod mounted shooting support with the "Tripped Out"!

Check out our website Evolution Bipod or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/evolutionbipod

Video and Pictures in the field are coming SOON!

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29
Looks nice, can you swap out different leg lengths? To be honest I have a hard time spending that much on a bipod, everything is spendy now though.

Thanks for looking!

The reasoning behind the Evolution Bipod came to me after going on hunt after hunt and trying to carry shooting stix or multiple bipods to enable stabilized shooting in any terrain. This product is what I came up with.

I will be offering multiple accessories to replace the majority of shooting supports. This includes adjustable legs for sitting position, as well as a trekking pole that attaches to the main hub of the bipod in just a few seconds to shoot standing, as well as adjusting to a short enough length to shoot sitting or kneeling. I am working with many shooters and getting feedback on additional accessories and will be adding to the list and website as we develop them.

Currently we offer the short legs that come on the bipod, as well as a sitting length that will be on the website next week. We also have the adaptor to quickly convert the bipod to a tripod supported shooting system. All of these accessories work with the main hub so that is a one time purchase. My goal is to make all other shooting support systems obsolete. And with the locking quick detach system, a shooter can switch the evolution bipod from rifle to rifle in just a few seconds!

Follow us on facebook as that will be the first place we update our accessories and videos.

We've had a lot of questions about how the Evolution Bipod switches to a Tripod in just 10 second or less. Here are some pictures to help understand the process. The Tripod Adapter is fitted with universal camera adapters on the bottom of the adapter, as you can see in the first picture. You screw the Adapter into the Tripod quick detach. Next, you take the legs off of the Evolution Bipod (They pull off in seconds) and push them into the top holes in the Tripod adapter. There you Go! Very easy and Quick! We are hoping to have a Video out by the end of the week with all the features including how to use the adapters.

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7300.jpg
    IMG_7300.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7302.jpg
    IMG_7302.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7295.jpg
    IMG_7295.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7296.jpg
    IMG_7296.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7297.jpg
    IMG_7297.jpg
    382 KB · Views: 29
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.