Best 7mm out there now

Yeah belted cases they are so terrible and cause all kinds of problems for the last +100 years. I just cannot understand why one single cartridge had been made with a belt when there were better options. I think there have been at least 5,000 PH's eaten or stomped to death when their shooters used them. So glad the internet called out the folly of having a belt.
Hope you are not serious
Can't order a 1400hp 4 door diesel truck from the factory ether. But **** it's fun to drive going out to eat with the wife and kids. Just look at this thread. Most are happy with factory things but some just like high hp 7s.
I love your metaphor
Dudes be antying up for the new 7prc, sayin the performance is great with a 175 going 3000fps...enter @Longtine88 to the conversation😄😄😄😄
If it is the Creedmoor of the two-eighty-four, count me out.
Because the brass saving lab radar gods will come out and say your over pressure and your full of it. Lol. Na seriously. That's my thoughts. Why not. If the gun was built for it and you're not putting yourself in danger by actually being over pressure what's the problem.
Bahahah over pressure smover pressure. I took a 24" M77 MkII in .338 Win Mag, and averaged 2840 with a 250 grain Paritition. Was the bolt lift snug? Sure! Was the smiles worth it? Abso-freaking-lootley. If you're measuring brass life for cost involved, you should stick to the Turdy Ot Sux and it's derivatives, they give Midol with your ammo purchase. :D

Last edited: