Best 2500$ setup

Whoa, yea some lower rings will make a world of difference. I have never used higher than "lows" on my rifles except 2. One being my f-class gun w/ a 60mm obj and a heavy barrel (medium), and the other being a flat top AR.

These rings are 30mm Vortex Tactical rings. Like I said I havent got a chance to shoot yet, but I have played around with it and I cant likely see a problem with the height of the scope. I will look into a new trigger, I am in Canada, where do you suggest starting to look for a Timney? Thanks again guys.

I will look into a new trigger, I am in Canada, where do you suggest starting to look for a Timney? Thanks again guys.

I got mine off of eBay, which was the best deal I could find. You can get the basic Timney 510 for under $110 shipped in the US. Not sure about shipping to Canada, but I can't imagine it would add much to that.

Just be careful that what you order is allowed into Canada from the U.S. Most firearm related products is a NO NO. My understanding is that anything firearm related is not allowed other than reloading tools, dies etc. As far as triggers in Canada lots of places to get them. Really depends what you want. I would try Hirsch Precision. They are out on the east coast. I have got a few Jewels from them.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.