Berger target bullets for light skinned game?

500plus

Hi guys,
Was wondering is anyone using Berger 190-210 .30 cal VLD target bullets for shooting light skinned game under 100 pounds body weight and if so what sort of results are you getting?
Here's my dilemma, I want use heavy bullets ie better BCs for LRH of small deer and can't buy Hunting ie expanding bullets via the Internet in this crazy country.
None of the local Gunshops supply Berger and only have a very limited stock of reloading supplies. Target projectiles on the other hand I can mail order and purchase over the Internet.
At the moment I'm using 178gr Hornady Amax to load my 300win mag but would love to try some VLD Bergers 190-210s.
Thanks Guys any help would be appreciated

Here is some data from the 215 Target Hybrids. 19 documented one shot kills with terminal performance photos, several on antelope.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/comparing-berger-210-vld-215-hybrid-88657/

I have had very good luck with the 210's as well.

Jeff

Wow! That's an awesome thread and a great big YES to the Berger Hybrids might try out a box of the 215s see how they shoot out of thee ol Blaser. Thanks a lot very informative read, man you guys really know your stuff! Love this forum!gun)
Cheers

RM

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.