Berger Bullets needs your advice - please help

I prefer Berger Bullets pack size of:

• 50 per pack

Votes: 162 12.1%
  • 100 per pack

Votes: 1,174 87.9%

• Total voters
I second the proposal to sell in quantities larger than 100. Most match bullets are getting sold by the 500 from Hornady and Sierra, for those who want them.

I prefer the 100 packs. However, sometimes I need the bullets but can't afford to drop $55 on a box of bullets. So, I think a 50-pack option would be a nice alternative for those of us who have a high income-to-debt ratio.

Ok, this is an old thread but still...
I love the fact that they come in 100 round packs, that way i get 5x20 boxes of rounds, and i have a larger batch of bullets from the same lot.
I just so happened to run across a 500ct case of 7mm 168 hunting VLDs in Scheels in Billings last week, i wish i had the sheckles to buy them, but that really would be the way to purchase bullets! Most of us pick a load and stick with it, from the results i have had with them in my 7mag i am far past the point of changing horses in midstream, so it would make sense to just invest in the bullets ince and not worry about it. Keep up the good work fellers!

I am still waiting on a .257 VLD or Hybrid in a 130gr variation for my highspeed 1/4-bores...For whitetail hunting. I bet it would open up the market for alot of deer hunters wanting smaller caliber bullets that are nice and heavy enough to really pack some punch on a deer.

I am still waiting on a .257 VLD or Hybrid in a 130gr variation for my highspeed 1/4-bores...For whitetail hunting. I bet it would open up the market for alot of deer hunters wanting smaller caliber bullets that are nice and heavy enough to really pack some punch on a deer.

I've had .20 cal 55gr Bergers on backorder for months. I don't think they worry about .20 and .25 cal bullets very much

I've designed a new .22 caliber wildcat, and all I need now is a reamer made, dies, and 90gr Berger VLD .224 caliber bullets. I've got the rest.

I can't give out any details till I send my design to have my reamer made to make myself the proprieter of that cartridge. Then I will divulge more details and post everything up. But I'm waiting on one of my trucks to sell first so I can quit stressing funds.

You can never do any testing with 50 bullets. You can but if you find a load there's not many bullets to shoot after you found it. 100 for sure.

Io buy a box of 100 to see if I like the bullet. If it shoots then I buy boxes of 500 at a time.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.