Berger Bullet Shortage?

I have been looking for the heavier 30 cal bullets and would really like to try the 200.20x in my 300 WSM. I have a good load for the rifle already but I want to develop something I can find at the store and not have to order online every time so I'd even go with the 210 HVLDs but lately I can't even find those.
200.20x bullets should be shipping out about the end of June.

Timeline on the 140 Hunting VLD would be much appreciated too. Thanks.
Been looking for the 6.5 140gr Elite Hunters aswell, I've had an order in since may 1st with Big Country Sporting Goods, still no updates.

Guys,
Unfortunately it looks like those bullets are about 60 days or so out on the schedule. Our apologies. Hopefully it will be less. In the mean time you can try our USA DEALER LIST : http://www.bergerbullets.com/dealers/usa-dealers/ to see if there are any on a shelf somewhere.

No wonder I cannot Buy Berger 6.5mm's in Australia anywhere at the moment !!! if you guys in the USA can't buy them... oh well just have to keep shooting my Nosler 140gr custom comps at the range, which are doing well and am getting 2 to 3 inch groups at 400m when conditions are dead calm, also the Bergers here are about $60 USD's a box !!! Ouch

Oooh, that is really pricy per box! Sounds like the Nosler Custom Comps are working for you. I tried some Nosler RDFs and had inconsistent results.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts