Berger 270 150 Gr VLDs

jmason

Does anyone know of a place I can find these? I looked everywhere I know on the net and locally. If your local shop has them and will ship I'd love to patronize them.

I just picked up some 270 140's from Trop Gun Shop in Elizabethtown, PA. Sorry, no number handy. They are on the dealer list though. I'm fairly sure there were some 150's sitting there but I was scared they would not fly well in my factory twist tubes.

The old 270 works well on our PA deer! At increasing distances as my knowledge and skill increase, I hope.

Good luck!

Gene

Gene- are you close to them? Do you know if they'll ship? I'll gladly cover your time if you could check. If you could pick them up I'll cover your gas, time and send you a shipping label.

I want to try F-class at the end of the month but need to get an f-class suitable load worked up first. I have some IMR 4831 I could also trade if you use that powder I have about 7.5 #.

I have shot the 150's and they did seem to work well in my gun, which is also factory(nail in coffin):D.

How many are you looking for? I should be able to stop after work on my way home tommorow. Wow, a GOOD excuse to go! I think they had two boxes of just about everything on the shelf. We can work out shipping if they have them.

I'll PM details tommorow.

Gene

Yo Wampum,

I believe I have a bunch of 'em in Idaho.

How many do you think you'll need?

I'll call there to be certain.

I'll pass on the great price that I got from Berger..:)

Just called ID, I have more than you'll need. Let me know.

PM me and we'll make a deal.

Last edited:
Roy- Let me make sure Gene doesn't pick any up first I don't want to put him out.

Gene- if you don't pick em up I buy some of Roy's. Post or PM me to let me know if you picked them up.

Roy- if you can part with 2 or 300 that'd be great! Let me sure Gene hasn't spent any loot first.:)

You boys are alright, I don't care what these other guys here say about ya!:D

I did NOT get any so go with Roy. Now I'll need another reason to go to a gun shop. Dang!

Glad you guys got something put together.

Gene

Gene- thanks for considering helping out! I really appreciate it. If you ever run into trouble finding something or have half a mind to think I may be useful to you somehow, please do not hesitate to ask. I'd be mighty proud to help ye out!:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.