Bergara Barrel for TC Pro Htr Question

My personal experience with Bellm (Mike and Kurt) has been very very positive. I have had Mike build several barrels (custom and rechambers) over the years (Contender and Encore; and, including his relatively recent introduction of Bergara). Mike has probably forgotten more about TC firearms than I will ever know. but from building a 222 Rem Mag Imp for my wife to shoot following her shoulder surgery to 358 Bellm for elk hunting I could not be happier. Now, that said, if you are getting .25 MOA at 100 yds with factor Encore 50 cal barrel, I might ask why change as in my book that is outstanding. Best of luck to you, but Mike and Kurt are top shelf in my book.

You can buy a breech plug made specifically for BH 209 from the makers of the powder, Western Powders. It costs less than 30 bucks and comes with a drill bit and holder for cleaning the channel.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.