Bedding the scope mount

Never heard of it being done or found a need. I'm not sure of your rifle or mounts but anything I have with a mounted rail or ring/bases has multiple fasteners directly holding to the receiver. Any small variance in surfaces between them are still not enough to allow movement. At least as far as I can tell. What are you working with that is giving you movement at the scope mount?

I researching more than anything, was cruising the net trying to help a friend of mine find a possible solution for his troubles of not getting a tight 3 shot group from his 300 PRC.
He is doing the load development and when he is pretty close the rifle will shoot the first two rounds almost in same hole then the third will move out about a inch

My smith did it to my rifle as far as I'm aware it's some sort of an epoxy and I took the screws out and those bases didn't even budge and to remove it I believe you take a heat gun to it and it will release the bases from the action

I researching more than anything, was cruising the net trying to help a friend of mine find a possible solution for his troubles of not getting a tight 3 shot group from his 300 PRC.
He is doing the load development and when he is pretty close the rifle will shoot the first two rounds almost in same hole then the third will move out about a inch
You shooting from a bench or prone? And what's your load development procedure

I bed every rail to the action without release agent. I place the rail on the action after cleaning and see if there is any discrepancies. Most times there is a little movement. if it rocks in the middle I will place the bedding compound in between the rail and action careful not to get it in the screws. I will place one drop of oil on each screw and just start them. I will work my way down until the inside two screws are snug then I will tighten the outside screws just until I fell pressure. Check with a straight edge on top and then clean up with q-tip and acetone. about four hours in I will check to make sure the screws can be moved and let it cure for at least 24 hrs. Torque to spec and you are done. You now have a rail that will stay on and flat. I usually use JB Weld or Devcon.