Beanland Rifles

@Nowoolies the choice to go with a RBLP (right bolt left port) was my decision. In the fclass and benchrest world this configuration is pretty common. When shooting from a bench or prone the left port allows me to single feed rounds with my left hand and it also allows me to catch or grab my brass. Bighorn offers RBLP and LBRP on all TL3 and SR3 actions.

The stock is made out of Micarta. It's a very hard and dense material with many uses but most commonly used to make knife handles. If you look closely you can see the layers of fabric used to make the stock. Foundation hand finishes all stocks
G'day Westex91
Can I ask the costs on your rifles in this post please
The more I look and think about the RBLP action the more I want one and the smith who build yours I would like to have a talk to see if he would build one similar to your .22 dasher for me seriously hay
Cheers
Paul

Sure no problem @Nowoolies

Parts total: $3850...ouch

Bighorn TL3 $1250
Foundation Exodus Light $1375
Brux 1:8tw MTU w/ 6" shank $325
Proof Research .224 22" $675
BixNandy Tacsport $225

Gunsmith Services: $1260

Chamber $300 per barrel
Thread muzzle $175 per barrel
Cerakote $225
Shipping $85

Grand total: $5110

Depending on parts you choose your numbers will be different. Something I didn't do because it's not necessary is bed the foundation stock. If you go with a Manners or McMillan you will need to pay $275 to bed the stock. Jon is an expert at bedding

Jon's a nice guy too. He has built 3 rifles for me and will be building a 4th once I get around to it. It will be very similar to yours except with a lone peak fuzion. Great looking rifle.

Sure no problem @Nowoolies

Parts total: $3850...ouch

Bighorn TL3 $1250
Foundation Exodus Light $1375
Brux 1:8tw MTU w/ 6" shank $325
Proof Research .224 22" $675
BixNandy Tacsport $225

Gunsmith Services: $1260

Chamber $300 per barrel
Thread muzzle $175 per barrel
Cerakote $225
Shipping $85

Grand total: $5110

Depending on parts you choose your numbers will be different. Something I didn't do because it's not necessary is bed the foundation stock. If you go with a Manners or McMillan you will need to pay $275 to bed the stock. Jon is an expert at bedding
Cheers mate
About the same cost as my .300WM in my avatar in AUZZIE dollars about $12500.00
Now just gotta run this past the cook lol :(o_O

This rifle will be for sale shortly. Less the 22 Dasher barrel. I have fired 40rds through the 6 Dasher mtu barrel

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.