**BE WARNED** :-)

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I am "semi" retired, I have more time and energy to cause all sorts of problems here on the site. :)

So I am planning to make some improvements over the next several months. How quickly I accomplish them depends in part on how quicky I learn this new computer stuff with terms like HTML and CSS, etc.

Meanwhile, on some days the site may look like a 16 year old driver out on the highway for the first time...weaving all over the road. Please be patient.

Caught a couple in between the additions and have to say your doing great.

I doubt your gonna pull any fur back at least till those Okie's start posting test results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have fun we're all in it for the long haul.

Len:

I see that some of the changes we had discussed have already been implemented. Boy, you had a list and you got on it ASAP.

It looks great!!!

Can't wait to see what happens in the future.

If you kill it, or mortally wound it, just be sure to bring it back to life again. We'll keep an eye out for the 16 year old. This ought to be interesting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I like the changes. But a suggestion. How about something on the main index to mark all post read instead of having to go to MY HOME, then clicking on the mark post read, then having to do it again on another page, before it marks them read. Whew that was long. Thanks.

While that's a great photo and advertisement at the top of EVERY page, it's very annoying that it takes up so much of the screen, on every screen. Thanks for your efforts, and I'm not sure if this is part of the 16yo thing, but I hope it's removed quickly.

I like change. It keeps us on our toes. It keeps things fresh. Regarding the above suggestion, I think the banner would make a great addition to the portal/gateway page mentioned earlier.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.