• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bartlein Barrel

antleredacres

Barlein Carbon Wrapped Barrel, 3B, 5R, 6mm, 1 - 7.5 Twist. $625 TYD. Thanks for viewing my listing.

Attachments

• DSCN1747.JPG
    DSCN1747.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCN1749.JPG
    DSCN1749.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN1750.JPG
    DSCN1750.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCN1751.JPG
    DSCN1751.JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
That is not a 3b contour, they don't make that in carbon. They make a #14/M24, a #13/Sendero, and a #4. If that is .840 at the muzzle, it's a sendero. A #3b is .700 at the muzzle. They contour their carbons the same as their steel barrels.

That is not a 3b contour, they don't make that in carbon. They make a #14/M24, a #13/Sendero, and a #4. If that is .840 at the muzzle, it's a sendero. A #3b is .700 at the muzzle. They contour their carbons the same as their steel barrels.
Thanks for the info. It's no longer for sale.

He wasn't getting much interest so it's not forsale. I was wondering about this. It wasn't adding up.

He wasn't getting much interest so it's not forsale. I was wondering about this. It wasn't adding up.
"BACK UP FOR SALE" - To set the record straight. The barrel is NEW. I'm the second owner. First owner is a well known member who purchased the barrel new for a build. I purchased from him for a possible build. I'm going in a different direction so it is a catch and release. Since I was not knowledgeable on Bartlein Carbon Wrapped barrels I contacted him so I could answer the contour ? reliably. His reply was it is a #4. Once again, UP FOR SALE, $625 TYD.

"BACK UP FOR SALE" - To set the record straight. The barrel is NEW. I'm the second owner. First owner is a well known member who purchased the barrel new for a build. I purchased from him for a possible build. I'm going in a different direction so it is a catch and release. Since I was not knowledgeable on Bartlein Carbon Wrapped barrels I contacted him so I could answer the contour ? reliably. His reply was it is a #4. Once again, UP FOR SALE, $625 TYD.
SPF