• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bartlein Barrel

rem40xb1

I have a Bartlein barrel for sale. It is chambered in 300 WSM and has 60 rounds down the tube. Remington threads standard lug Contour is 5" at 1.250 then tapered to 1" at 29 1/2 this is a 10 twist barrel. The barrel has a Holland style muzzle brake installed. The reamer was a match PTG with a .343 NK and 169 freebore. The barrel is very accurate. I am going to a smaller caliber with less recoil. $300.00 shipped conus

No flutes? And what rifling style? 4 groove, 5R?

I shoot a 30-338WM in an Encore with 175/180 bullets at 2850 FPS with no muzzle brake. :)

For my XP, I'm leaning towards a modified Palma taper (really would like an octagon bbl).

Are you also on Specialty Pistol under the same screen name?

Regards,
Rog

Forgot to ask....

Is that a no turn neck? And can you give me an idea of where the base a bullet would be relative to the neck/shoulder area with that freebore?

Thanks.
Rog

Thanks for the info. I'll sure give it some serious consideration over the next day or two.

One last thing, if you don't mind, could you give me the diameter at roughly 17"?

Thanks.
Rog