"Barreled by Harold" Gun Results are Fantastic!

This is a picture of the 264 Mag Harold put together for me nd my last target. He trued the remington action and put a nice Rock 1-8 twist on it. I just finished the new stock work and installed a jewell trigger. After break in here is what it is doing now. Both guns Harold has done shoot fantastic!! Pictures are worth a thousand words.....and yes that is a 3 shot group. :D gun)

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 69
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 85
Bill: Where did you get that stock at? I kinda like the looks of that thing.

Harold has make me up a few and they are shooters. Ive been using Remington laminated varmint stocks ...because ...1) They fit me and 2) they sure should fit a M700 action and varmint weight barrel......:)

Harold is one nice guy for sure

Sully2,
The stock is from Stocky's it is one of their Hart long range tactical, very comfortable stock from the bench and in the field. I have been buying the ones under $200 and then installing pillars and skim bedding with Devcon. You can't beat them for the money or comfort. They come set up for a Sendero contour.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.