Barnes LRX

I've shot a few in my 8 twist 30 Nosler. They are accurate but they are definitely single feed. There is only a short diameter section at the bullet base that will fit the case neck and then a long (smaller diameter) bore rider section dictates that the COAL becomes very long.

I've shot a few in my 8 twist 30 Nosler. They are accurate but they are definitely single feed. There is only a short diameter section at the bullet base that will fit the case neck and then a long (smaller diameter) bore rider section dictates that the COAL becomes very long.

I'm hoping they'll feed in the 300 PRC.

I've shot them out of my 300 PRC, 1-8 twist 26" barrel. Running 2736 fps over US869. They are shooting .5-.75 MOA and holding that out to 1k yards. Still working on loads I feel can get more speed, just haven't had time. Missed an opportunity to try on cow elk, wife wasn't in the mood for a pack out!! :). I am satisfied with them.

I've shot them out of my 300 PRC, 1-8 twist 26" barrel. Running 2736 fps over US869. They are shooting .5-.75 MOA and holding that out to 1k yards. Still working on loads I feel can get more speed, just haven't had time. Missed an opportunity to try on cow elk, wife wasn't in the mood for a pack out!! :). I am satisfied with them.
I am magazine feeding mine, I have a Wyatt's box in a 700 clone action.