ballistic's program for blackberry

It's been posted on here before that someone had put Exbal on their Blackberry but I've tried everything I know how to do and can't get it to install on my Blackberry.

right now I just book marked JBM and i can kind of get an internet conection where i shoot, but it is less than Ideal. it would be nice to have exbal installed.

exbal works great . i have it on my at&t slide. your phone need to run windows Mobil and have a touch screen. you also need exbal for pocket PC not the palm os version. if your phone runs palm os then you will need the palm os version. i now have all of them. it's by far the best one out there

Guys, the original question was about the Blackberry phone. The Blackberry does not use the Windows OS nor does it use the Palm OS.

Therein lies the interest in whether or not someone has been able to actually load and use Exbal on a BLACKBERRY phone.

try this link it will explain how to get one on your blackberry. It works on mine but i already had updated software. if you dont know how to update your blackberry software you can go to pinstack.com. and search for " how to update software for model ???? " by the way you need the data package so you can register docs to go to get the free exel download.

Ballistic Calculator For Blackberry - Sniper's Hide Forums

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.