ballistic coefficient questions . 6.5 mm bullets

I thot the SST was basically a slicked up Interlock.
I wish Barnes would make a 140 gr TTSX. And that ATF would let them make their Banded Solids again.

Ive never shot a Berger bullet. Just never liked their description of the bullet shedding weight. . .
It would be nice if Hornady made a 140 gr Interbond

I'll research the Bergers . Thanks again. !

If you want a tough bullet, Cutting Edge is probably as good as it gets. They make a 130 gr and a 140 gr 6.5mm bullet.

If you want a tough bullet, Cutting Edge is probably as good as it gets. They make a 130 gr and a 140 gr 6.5mm bullet.

So far, I am very happy with the 130CEB in my 6.5WSM. I was unable to locate the 140 though; could you post the link?

The CEB is definitely worth a look. This caveat being, this bullet is expensive. If you are a volume shooter, you're going to need a rather large check book:D

t

So far, I am very happy with the 130CEB in my 6.5WSM. I was unable to locate the 140 though; could you post the link?

The CEB is definitely worth a look. This caveat being, this bullet is expensive. If you are a volume shooter, you're going to need a rather large check book:D

t

How close did they shoot to the advertised BC?

How close did they shoot to the advertised BC?

My testing has been limited so take this for what it's worth. My testing has shown that the BC has been dead on. I intend to test out to 1k or further to be sure but I haven'tdone that as of yet....

Too many toys, not enough weekends:rolleyes:

t

They only list the 120's and 130's... but they also only list a 100 in the 25 cal and I found out they also have a 115 in the 25 cal. Might have to call and ask.

With the 130 being the same OAL as the 140 bergers, I wonder if the 140 would require a twist change? It sure would be a freaking beast though...

t

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.