B.c of nosler .338 , 250 gr e tip bullet

Cold Trigger Finger

Has anyone shot these in a 338 Win mag?
Do they stabilize in a 1 in 10 twist ?
Anyone have any idea what the G1 or G7 bc is ?
Any favorite loads ?
Thanks in advance for any info.
For my use as an all around Alaskan big game bullet, these look like they should be a very good bullet. Especially if I can get a good , consistent 2700 fps with good accuracy from them.
Glen.

Can't directly answer your question but having shot 250 Accubonds, Partitions, etc. I would not shoot 250 Etips out of my 338 Win Mag (M70 Extreme Weather SS) unless I knew I'd be shooting inside 300 yards.

I have a hard time getting good accuracy with 250s over 2600fps and the E-tips would need to be loaded even lighter. A lot of guys using the E-tips recommend no less than 2000fps for decent expansion as well. B.C.s have been exaggerated on the Etip from what most are seeing but the 250 isn't even listing a B.C. at the moment (on Nosler website at least). Safe bet would be in the .550 range maybe?

Any particular reason not to go with the lighter 200 or 225 Etip instead? The faster you can push these, the better they will perform.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.