B&C cheek piece

Prieto9000

Looking for a decent cheekpiece for my Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist Style 3 w/ "Hook". Asked Len if the DE cheekpiece would work an he said no. and I don´t really like to get into those DIY projects. Saw some videos on Youtube about how to make your kydex cheekpiece but it´s just not my stuff.

I don´t want to spend a lot of money on this, I´d like to keep it under $100.

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 26
Check out the Bradley adjustable cheek piece, this will prevent you from drilling holes in your stock. You could also add a stock pack from Triad Tactical for even cheaper and add a bit of function to your rig by having a place to store your charts and some tools that may be needed in the field. The Triad pack comes with a comb raising kit that you can fit to your liking. I use these on all my builds now just so I can have some extra stuff I may need already on the rig. They fit great and make for a good solid cheek weld. And last you could invest in a lower set of rings if possible. On my most recent project I used a quick detach mount from Larue Tactical because I wanted the ability to remove my optic on rough trips on the wheeler or horse, I also wanted to be able to utilize the same optic on multiple rigs with no hassle. This mount raised my scope height a bit out of comfort level but the stock pack from Triad made for a great fit.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 24
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.