• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

B&C Alaskan II for Rem 700 LA

yorke-1

This is a take off stock from a rifle I picked up a while back. The barrel channel is just a little too narrow for what I'm trying to do. The previous rifle was bed with Acraglass which I removed but there is still some residue in the inlet. The barrel channel is unmodified and should take up to Rem factory magnum (original gun was a 300 RUM) barrel with no work.

Egb0aQi.jpg

VDGU0hq.jpg

$200 face to face in the Tacoma/Olympia area or I'll ship it for an additional $25. I would trade for laminate take off stock for a long action Rem 700, ideally an LSS stock.

This is a take off stock from a rifle I picked up a while back. The barrel channel is just a little too narrow for what I'm trying to do. The previous rifle was bed with Acraglass which I removed but there is still some residue in the inlet. The barrel channel is unmodified and should take up to Rem factory magnum (original gun was a 300 RUM) barrel with no work.
Any idea what it weighs?
Egb0aQi.jpg

VDGU0hq.jpg

$200 face to face in the Tacoma/Olympia area or I'll ship it for an additional $25. I would trade for laminate take off stock for a long action Rem 700, ideally an LSS stock.

Egb0aQi.jpg

VDGU0hq.jpg

The stock weighs 35oz on my scale with no bottom metal.

Recent Posts