Australian and international trophy hunter magazine

Aussie LRH

New mag out March 2011

Quote from the editor Gary Rogers

Hi All,

I am in the process of launching a new International publication here in Australia.
Our Publication will relate to Australian and International Trophy Hunting.

The Magazine will launch in March of 2011 and will be available in Australia, New Zealand, United States and some European Countries.

What we are looking for is some help from some of the forums members with photos, short stories and hunting stories. If anyone is interested in working on technical
How- to articles please let me know?

The aim of the magazine is promote Trophy across Australia and help Australian Hunter see what is available in the Sates and Europe. Inturn our US Based readers will be able to see what Australia has to offer in big game hunting.

If you have any questions or would like to help in any way, please contact me on
[email protected] or you can PM.

I will also be offering the forum free advertising in the magazine, to help promote the site to our readers.

Many Thanks

Good and Safe Hunting to you all.

Regards,

Gary Rodgers
Editor

Front cover

NewCover.jpg

Hi guys

I'm in and have started penciling a big article article. The average Aussie hunter will have his horizons broadened with this publication.

Hey Ant the Edge is hummin and getting better all the time! Watch this space!

TB

A big article article haha

Sweet mate I should have my edge end of Feb woooooo

This mag is going to be good we have some fantastic international and Australian writers on board :cool:

Sounds like an interesting magazine. Im sure that Garry will do his usual top job of promoting hunting with this magazine.

I hope that seeing as this new magazine is focused more on the experienced hunter, that it has more technical content and articles on new developements and technology.

Most of the other magazines are too focused on the new and inexperienced hunter. Experienced hunters and shooters some times feel left out. Never read anything very useful to the experienced long range hunter.

Time will tell.

Will have to have a discussion on the gun laws in Australia with the US hunter in mind bringing his guns with him as in WHAT PAPER WORK needs to be taken care of and what type of firearms can and can't be used there.

It will be out in March, I will let everyone know exactly when and how everyone can get a copy weather it be in the form of a magazine or online, depending on where you are.

Gary

Nice job on the first issue. I've only had time to browse so far but I'll get to it and I look forward to future issues.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.