Auction - SW CO Outfitted Elk Hunt Oct. 2014 - No Reserve - LRH Members Only!

What would the additional cost be to add a bear and or mule deer hunt to the elk hunt? Are they in season at the same time?

Jay

Jay,

For mule deer, add $1600 to the price of the elk hunt. For bear, add $950 to the price of the elk hunt. Yes, they are both in season as long as you get the appropriate tags. These are not over the counter tags like elk but can usually be obtained.

Thanks.

Spent the last three days on the ranch putting up trail cameras and making a list of projects for the summer. I had put up a few cameras last weekend when I was up for the day so I retrieved those cards on Saturday. Thought I would share a few of the photos with you guys. Two of the cameras are on lower areas while one was place on a mid-upper area of the ranch. Thanks.

Attachments

• MFDC0052.JPG
    MFDC0052.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 74
  • MFDC0055.jpg
    MFDC0055.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 100
  • MFDC0107.jpg
    MFDC0107.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 80
  • MFDC0100.jpg
    MFDC0100.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 86
  • PICT0039.jpg
    PICT0039.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 74
  • PICT0060.jpg
    PICT0060.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 77
dont know where the bidding is...............so I'll go to $1000......................no useless tire kicking questions no references. i'll take it on faith that you will provide what you say..........all i stand to lose is a few bucks for a week in the woods..........pretty good deal if you ask me.
Johnny 1-631-579-2323

sorry
didnt see the 4th page
$2500 and i take whatever tags I can purchase as well with the incremental uptick in cost of course

Subscribing...
I assume this is a public land hunt, and not a fenced in type of hunt ?
What is the closest airport ?

This is a private ranch that borders national forest. Hunting is done on the private land. 100% fair chase. No high fences. Elk, deer, and bears can come and go as they please. Nearest commercial airport is Montrose, CO.

Sorry guys. Been on vacation with very limited access to communication. Back now and ready to catch up.

Thanks.

Less than a week remaining for the auction! Just a reminder for all of those that are interested.

I am going to try to get up and change the cards on my trail cameras this weekend. If I am able to do that, I will post some pictures. I can't promise anything since I am getting ready to put up hay. But, I will get up there if I get a chance.

I checked and there are left over bear tags available for this hunt. So, if anyone is interested in hunting bear along with elk, there are tags available. These will have to be purchased from the DOW when they go on sale August 5th. Bears are plentiful on the ranch. Always a great idea if you have any interest in taking a bear.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.