ARRG I Hate SNOW!!

Willys46

For those that do not live on the west coast, when it snows our cities shut down! 4" of snow and you would think it just snowed 4 FEET.

I live near Portland Or and we got 14", No mail for 4 days, No UPS delivery, No school, and no resturants opened!

That brings me to my rant, UPS was supposed to deliver my new barrled action on Monday the 22nd. Guess what, due to thet are not offering ground delivers tell Monday the 29th! I had this week planned to do the stock work and load development. The barrel maker pushed to have it go out so it would be here for the week.

I just need to rant a little, My wife just dose not understand. O ya, since they have not tried to deliver it yet I could not have them hold it at the distribution center so I could pick it up!

I hope every one had a great Christmas, and have a safe New year.

Willys46

I hear ya!

Two kids and family went from ID and UT to Kirkland WA to visit two other kids and their families for Christmas. The package from mom & dad got there late, if yet. They are to return the 29th. Wanna bet.

Snow here makes snowshoes necessary to romp around after yotes. Joints and muscles are rebelling big time.

Sorry you missed your opportunity to work on the rifle.

Patience my butt, lets go shoot somethin':)

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. As I sit here and type this, I am watching it snow.:D This is a good thing because I make my winter living pushing snow.

LET IT SNOW!!:D

Steve

PS I hope you all get the rain instead of the snow. That way your rain turns into snow by the time it gets here.:)

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. As I sit here and type this, I am watching it snow.:D This is a good thing because I make my winter living pushing snow.

LET IT SNOW!!:D

Steve

PS I hope you all get the rain instead of the snow. That way your rain turns into snow by the time it gets here.:)

Well RockyMtnMT,
Get the plow ready. It been raining since the 24th. and it looks like it will continue for at least a couple more days.

It reminds me of the winters we used to have. The sub zero temps, and lots of snow. The kind of winters that used to make all the transplants move in the spring. Couldn't find a U-haul in the spring.:rolleyes::D

Steve

I feel like a wimp complaining about 14" of snow, but I think Portland has 10 snow plopws fopr the city!

Here is the wife, kids, and I with the snopw man.
DSC_0509.jpg

A pic I took at Multnomah Falls.
DSC_0495.jpg

And lastly my back deck. The poor Weaner dog couldn't make it down the steps to go the bathroom.
DSC_0536.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.