I hate people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I really do.

And I thought I was the only one left in the world that doesn't Facebook. I hate that thing. I really don't get how everyone thinks we care about what they are doing every minute of the day

i have facebook and i hate it, i am never on it. the only reason that i havent cancelled it is because every month Barnes has a facebook contest and if you get the answer right you get your choice of a box of bullets or a box of Vor-tx ammo. (BTW i won once)

i have facebook and i hate it, i am never on it. the only reason that i havent cancelled it is because every month Barnes has a facebook contest and if you get the answer right you get your choice of a box of bullets or a box of Vor-tx ammo. (BTW i won once)

That almost makes it worth having a Facebook page. Almost!

Sweet morning....got up to a great day. Set hoses on the yard. Fed the cats. Wind blew my shooting spot shade tarp down. Checked a 200 yd zero. Spot on. Tried a lawn mower muffler on the .22. Cool. ......oops!!! this isn't facebook.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sweet morning....got up to a great day. Set hoses on the yard. Fed the cats. Wind blew my shooting spot shade tarp down. Checked a 200 yd zero. Spot on. Tried a lawn mower muffler on the .22. Cool. ......oops!!! this isn't facebook.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
haha yep, thats about what it like!

The scourge of the earth has a sticker on the bumper of their KIA what says, "Obama 2012". They have never paid a dime in income tax and feel they deserve a share of yours. They are willing to trade their personal freedom for govt healthcare of questionable quality and limited quanitity.

They despise your rights, especially to hunt, fish and defend yourself from the government they depend on for everything from food to shelter to medical to a very poor education.

They fail at nearly everything they do, because they are raised to believe they are "very intelligent" because they can pass a "basic skills" test in school. When they fail,and fail they will, they simply lower the bar and demand more from those who succeed.

Jesus won't help. They think they "won" because healthcare was declared a TAX by the Supreme Court and the IRS will be able to access every bank account in America and deduct your "fines", "levys" and "fees" directly from your bank account without a warrant.

I still dislike people, I really do.

The scourge of the earth has a sticker on the bumper of their KIA what says, "Obama 2012". They have never paid a dime in income tax and feel they deserve a share of yours. They are willing to trade their personal freedom for govt healthcare of questionable quality and limited quanitity.

They despise your rights, especially to hunt, fish and defend yourself from the government they depend on for everything from food to shelter to medical to a very poor education.

They fail at nearly everything they do, because they are raised to believe they are "very intelligent" because they can pass a "basic skills" test in school. When they fail,and fail they will, they simply lower the bar and demand more from those who succeed.

Jesus won't help. They think they "won" because healthcare was declared a TAX by the Supreme Court and the IRS will be able to access every bank account in America and deduct your "fines", "levys" and "fees" directly from your bank account without a warrant.

I still dislike people, I really do.

Good point ! you could well be right.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.