ARKEN SCOPE Info

I have two SH-4 with the China Glass and they are very usable scopes. I rate them functionally equal to my Vortex Viper PST Gen 1. The mechanics of the scope are excellent. Only down side I find is the zero stop is limited in how much Under you can get. About 2 mil is what I've found. The glass not so much, but equal to the Vortex based on my uncalibrated Eye. The J should be better. Reticle is very usable.

Downsides? Heavy. There is also a protrusion on the bottom of the turret assembly for the erector spring that protrudes and MAY interfere with a rail when leveling the scope. Just be aware as I had to file down the rail on my 22LR. Don't expect Leupold/Nightforce optic quality but very usable.

Anybody give one of theses a try ?
Good points. bad points ?
I had a few in my hands today . Lots of features and very Robust feeling .
Turrets were tight, very solid clicks .
The price is very reasonable for what you get .
I had the 6x 24 and 5x25 in my hands .

Give me your thoughts !!
Thanks

Rum Man
I have a EP5 on my 7STW and I am just now getting the rifle broke in, so far I am very pleased with it

I'm running a SH4 on my AR like 338 Dude. Lots of value in Arken I feel. Wish they made a second focal plane.
IMG_6147.jpeg

I have the 6-24 J version as a shop scope to test all rifles I build. The clarity is good, the turrets are positive with good clicks, all around it is definitely a good scope for the price range. I have not stretched it out to verify tracking yet, just received it about two months ago. The downside is the weight and the "nipple" hanging off the parallex side of the scope. The low arken rings will almost put it on top of the rail, once I put it on a rifle, I was concerned, but after leveling the reticle, the nipple was not touching. If I had to do it over, I would purchase the medium rings from arken.