Are there Turrets available for Zeiss Conquest scopes?

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by jasonprox700, Aug 3, 2012.

1. jasonprox700

jasonprox700 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if there are turrets available for Zeiss Conquest scopes either thru Zeiss or another company. It would be nice to be able to dial up or down instead of using Kentucky windage.

The scope is a 3.5-10x44 and the rifle is a Rem 700 in. 338 WM shooting 225gr Accubonds. So far, I'll be keeping my shots under 600 until I can get more practice in and build my confidence with this rifle.

2. Hunter2678

Hunter2678 Well-Known Member

I have the same scope and I beleive they can change them out at the factory. Shoot them an email and ask to be sure. They are very good at getting back to you the same day if you send it in the morning. If thats not an option I know you can have them swap out the reticle to a mil dot for approx $80

3. Russ Hatch

Russ Hatch Well-Known Member

4. marinetowgunner

marinetowgunner Well-Known Member

You can retro fit a not target turret model. You can not add the Kenton Target turrets until you have the scope retrofitted

5. FSU Seminole

FSU Seminole Member

They WON'T retrofit them at the factory. I've already tried.

Kenton Industries is the way to go.

6. Hunter2678

Hunter2678 Well-Known Member

Kenton doesnt offer turrets for the 3.5-10x44 either, at least from what Im not seeing on their website.

7. bronco

bronco Well-Known Member

Just call Kenton. I have them on a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 on my 280AI. I am VERY happy with the way they perform. Even though your scope might not be listed. I bet they are the same as most of the other Zeiss caps they offer. They just don't list it because most guys put turrets on a larger magnification scope. They have great customer service. A WORD OF ADVICE... AFTER you settle on your perfect load. Check the muzzle velocity at you hunting elevation. Give that info to Kenton along with BC and guessed weather conditions. I also recommend a 200-250 yard zero over the 100. Its a lot less turret cranking. Provide accurate info and you with get a great product.

8. marinetowgunner

Just called customer service and they will retrofit. $90 per knob. Call and ask for either Sanja or Caroll Higgens.

9. Hornhunter32

Hornhunter32 Well-Known Member

What is the phone number? I have a 4.5-14X44 that I need to put turrets on.

Thanks,
    Todd

10. marinetowgunner

800-441-3005