Are Boyds At One stocks any good?

Huntz

Was looking at them and they seem to be quite adjustable.Just wondering if any one has any experience with them good,bad or otherwise.Thanks ahead,Huntz

My hunting partner uses one for his teenage son's Kimber so he can adjust the stock as he grows. They really like it, looks good too.

I got one for the kids since it's fairly adjustable. It's not something I'd buy for myself, kind of blocky wish sharp corners and plastic. But it works for the adjustment. I've had no quality issues with Boyds.

Have one on my grandson's 7-08. Great stock, very strong, solid and they are available in lots of colors. As shortgrass said, yes definitely need bedding. Definitely get the upgrade recoil pad.

Hey, I bought one to put on a Howa 1500 barreled action in 6 CM. It's a decent stock, I got the thumb hole version. The adjustments are pretty good, there is a little bit of play in them. I glass bedded it. It's nice to be to adjust length of pull for the difference in clothing from summer to winter in Fairbanks AK. I bought this gun just to play around with heavy bullets and start learning long range shooting. I'd buy the stock again for this purpose.
Take Care

Boyds has always been hit or miss on quality for me. I'm not a fan.
I agree Mo. Yea They look great, are practical but I'm 0-2 with them. First order they forgot the laser engraving on forearm and grip. Second order they forgot the magazine catch. When talking to the lady in customer service she literally made no bones about the fact that she could care less. She did ship me my part but tried to act like that was doing me a favor. 😳 after two strikes im out. Do yourself a favor - check out McMillan. Invest the money once and you'll never regret it!

After pillar and glass bedding my M77 Ruger it is a very stable stock. I hate the squared grip and tang section which makes it an uncomfortable grip area when walking/stalking. I took a rasp and sandpaper to mine to round off those squared areas to make it more comfortable to carry and shoot. I personally would not buy it again.

I have one on a my 7 RM and it does the job. Took some work, had to sand out barrel channel, mag area. Then bed, but it looks great and works.

like everyone else, I had to hand fit mine and put a heavier spring on the mag release lever to get it working and fit right. Have not glass bedded yet. Def not a drop in stock.