Anyone tried Minox Scopes.

I have a 2-10. The glass is excelent but the turrets are terrible. When changing directions on the turrets the 1st click is not there. The scopes tracks well and holds zero but the turrets leave a lot to be desired. Overall, I like the scope but I do not dial with it often. It is on my small game/coyote gun so I just sight it in for MPBR and leave it. If you can get a good deal on one (about 50% off) I think they are a decent scope but I would not pay full price. On a side note they cary a very good warranty (I have not used it so I don't konw about CS).

I have one. Good glass. The eye box is a little small to be my favorite. There has been a thread or two on here about them as well as over to Optics talk. Don't think I'd try to dial with them. I took the 5X20 to Africa last year and my PH wanted it for his tip. So I left it w/ him and got a new one for me when I came back. Bruce

I have a ZA5 4-20x50, I like it a lot. I don't have the problems with the dials that others have had, mine feel pretty positive and it seems to track well, perfect so far in fact. I have it on a mid range .25/06 and use the BDC reticle. Zeroed at 300 yards my hold points are dead on at 350, 400 and 500 is the top of the bottom post all at 20x. The glass is great and compares favorably with my MK4. Mine was an open box special from Cameraland so I got it for considerably less than a new one but if I were in the market I would pay full price based on my experience with this one.

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.