Anyone hunt with a Kali Key?

megastink

I just discovered this piece of equipment. I live in a state that does not allow hunting with AR15's (PA). However, if it were illegal to use this, I can finally use my Grendel. Just wondering if anyone else lives in a similar state and used this product.

I'd research fully the state statute/game code language that makes an AR15 illegal to harvest game. There could be criteria beyond just semi-auto vs single shot.

I'd research fully the state statute/game code language that makes an AR15 illegal to harvest game. There could be criteria beyond just semi-auto vs single shot.
This is exactly from the PA Game Digest. It only requires the firearm be manually operated. It's worth noting that semi autos, including AR15's, are legal to hunt small game and varmints with.

• Manually operated centerfire rifles, handguns and shotguns with all-lead bullet or ball, or a bullet designed to expand on impact.
  • Semiautomatic centerfire shotguns that propel single-projectile ammunition.
  • Muzzleloading long guns of any type, 44 caliber or larger, or a muzzleloading handgun 50 caliber or larger; and Long, recurve or compound bows and crossbows with broadheads of cutting-edge design. See Special Regulations Areas section for restrictions that apply there.

This is exactly from the PA Game Digest. It only requires the firearm be manually operated. It's worth noting that semi autos, including AR15's, are legal to hunt small game and varmints with.

• Manually operated centerfire rifles, handguns and shotguns with all-lead bullet or ball, or a bullet designed to expand on impact.
  • Semiautomatic centerfire shotguns that propel single-projectile ammunition.
  • Muzzleloading long guns of any type, 44 caliber or larger, or a muzzleloading handgun 50 caliber or larger; and Long, recurve or compound bows and crossbows with broadheads of cutting-edge design. See Special Regulations Areas section for restrictions that apply there.
Yup, got side-tracked after reading PA laws. You are good to go for deer, & bear with AR15 and the kalikey. Elk requires at least 26 cal and 120gr expanding ammo.