• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone have a factory Rem. Safety??

hawken11

The safety on my Remington broke and the parts department wants the whole gun to fix the safety. This includes shipping and likely charge for a new Rem trigger since mine has been adjusted. I was planning on putting a Shilen on my Sendero, but they don't come with safeties included. Only Rem authorized gunsmiths have access to safety parts according to Parts/service dept at Rem.
The other option is the Timney with a safety, but heard a bad review on them?!?

Thanks for the great offer Zod and Chris. Great guys. I really just need the safety lever, since I fully intend to swap out triggers for a shillen. Zod, I think the chuck would like your trigger.

Chris, can you send me the safety lever in St. Louis? Drop me an email and I will give ya details.

[email protected]
smile.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I am a little late here guys, sorry. I already have the trigger packaged up for you Chuck Shooter, so maybe you could send the rest of it to hawken11.

------------
Zod

Zod,
I would like to have the trigger. Send the saftey lever to hawken11, the rest of it to me? Send an e-mail, let me know, thanks, Bill.

Looks like Chris has him handled, I will add the extra parts to my box of trigger parts. Thanks Zod.

Bill

As soon as my gun project is completed and he installs my new Jewell, I will have a complete remington trigger if you are interested. FWIW.

1kstr