• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone have?

dave1

I need 223 rem dies and possibly bullets anything 55 grain and lower. I am disabled and i dont have alot of money. If your trying to make money dont email please.
If you do , and dont want arm/leg please email me!

I have a xtra set of Redding FL in .223 you can have for free. I'll also throw in a few hundred 55 grain soft points good for punching paper or critters your choice.

PM your name/address and I'll send it out UPS ground.

GEEZ,
Thats a HELL OF A THING FOR U TO DO. Its hard to find people like yourself! I am so glad and thankful you replied and you will ship everything to boot! Is there anything i could do other then thank you? i will pay for the shipping if its possible. my address is.

p.s. let me know what i can do in return

Last edited:
yes he seems like a stand up guy. he helped me out alot! my issue is always money i hate it. im 25 and disabled ,brokin back and multible internal organ injuries. I will also pass on his kindness to someone else in need! alot of you guys on here are great people to chat with ive gained a ton of knowledge on this site.
Thanks everyone i greatly appriciate everything, :)
DAVE

That is awesome it is good to see that kind of kindness in today's world.

WALTER- if u.r reading this i think what u did for me is somthing someone only does when they are greatful for what they have! you gave me much much more then expected. IF YOU EVER COME UP THIS WAY IN PA. DEFINITLY LET ME KNOW. I WANT TO THANK YOU AND ALSO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL ALSO PASS ON A GREAT DEAL OF HELLP TO A FELLOW FRIEND/ HUNTER.
THANKS A BUNCH!

DAVE KENAWELL

P.S. WALTER IS A GREAT GUY TO DO BUSINESS WITH, NOT B,C HE GAVE ME THE STUFF, B,C HES KIND AND NOT SELFISH / MONEY HUUNGRY

Walter....way to go man! What a nice gesture.

Dave, no offense, but you might want to consider editing your post and removing your address from the open forum. You never know what kind of junk mail you could get, plus you never know who probes around reading various online forums.

No paranoia, it's just with the proliferation of identity theft out there....you don't want to give them anything easy to work with.

Take care,

TXLR

hey TX.......
thanks i wanted to take that off, i meant to send it to him. wasnt sure i could take it off but now i see i can thank you !
dave