Anybody read NRA American Hunter - this next issue is special for me..

Re: Anybody read NRA American Hunter - this next issue is special for

I know that! I guess I should have put in another smiley so everyone would know I was joking. I wish I could get a big bruin like that and I wish I could write like that. I could visualize a big bear charging in on my camp and it gave me goose bumps.

Can't wait to read it, Ian.
416's pretty sweet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Especially when you know how to shoot one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Successful hunt, so awesome!

Cowboy and you other guys,
Thanks for the kind words, if I can write articles, about anybody can do it - just have to give it a try. Fact is I'm more of a trigger-puller than a writer, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

You get an opportunity to find out a few things about yourself when you get into a shooting situation with a big bear - this was not my first but I still replay those Alaska moments a few times every day. They are that good and I am very fortunate to have them in the old brain-tank.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.