Anybody heard anything from Wildcat Bullets lately ??

Down Under Hunter

Just interested to know if any of you have been speaking to Richard lately ? Like many of you, I am waiting to buy a batch of the AL tipped 338 cal monsters. Are we getting any closer yet ?

Thankyou

DUH

I called Richard today and he is out for a few days. I do not know where he stands in reguards to the Aluminum Tipped Bullets

I know a few months ago he had serious problems with his computer and had to replace it and just got buried on old e-mails.

I know he get some 250 gr AT RBBT made and shipped. He has not gotten to the 265s yet but I think that is due to no jackets yet.

For the last several weeks, I know he has been helping out neighbors and their calving chores. One neighbor was seriously ill so Richard offered to help with the calving.

Now he is hard at it getting equipment ready for the field and seeding. I suspect we will hear very little from him for a few weeks.

Kirby Allen(50)

I know a few months ago he had serious problems with his computer and had to replace it and just got buried on old e-mails.

I know he get some 250 gr AT RBBT made and shipped. He has not gotten to the 265s yet but I think that is due to no jackets yet.

For the last several weeks, I know he has been helping out neighbors and their calving chores. One neighbor was seriously ill so Richard offered to help with the calving.

Now he is hard at it getting equipment ready for the field and seeding. I suspect we will hear very little from him for a few weeks.

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby,

Thanks for the heads up ! Do you know if he has any of the 250's left ? Sorry to trouble you but cant seem to find out any other way at the moment. Also are these the final product or still prototypes with tip problems ? Have you ever shot the 250's and if so what BC number did you run with ? If not do you feel the BC would be still higher than the sierra ? Just trying to see what they may offer over the good old 300 smk ?

Many thanks again Kirby.

DUH

I think he said he had 3-4000 made up. I have not shot them or seen any of them. Richard said they were slightly longer then the 300 gr SMK so with the aggressive ogive and AT, I would suspect at least a BC in the .85 range but that is a guess. Hell, even if they are the same, the increase in velocity potential will be ahuge boost.

Kirby Allen(50)

Call in the evening his time. That will be your best bet to catch him. During the day, you will likely never get him on the phone.

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.