Anybody else had to do this?

The difference is your not their only loyal customer!! They are trying to help as many loyal customers as possible and keep some jerk from wiping out the entire inventory buying a life time worth of components because he can, that's the difference!!
Right, but if one plays tit for tat, for every happy customer, one like the deputy gets turned away, never to return. In essence, not the best of times for that retailer.
You only turn me away once.

Not intending to thread jack, but thank you for having leniency and discretion.
Sure Thing! I had a Tennessee Trooper 'school me' in the art of discretion long before I got into Law Enforcement. Some Frat guys and I were doing the cannonball-run to Daytona, FL for Spring Break. I was trying to keep up with the guy in front of me and we blew by the Trooper while doing 95 mph. I was the one who got stopped and got a pretty good chewing out from him...and rightfully deserved. He let me go with a warning. ;)

Right, but if one plays tit for tat, for every happy customer, one like the deputy gets turned away, never to return. In essence, not the best of times for that retailer.
You only turn me away once.
If your that type of customer in my business it's better you find someone else, wouldn't even sweat it!!

I needed sone N570 for my .338 norma, and 1 lbers came in stock at midway.....with a 2 can limit. So shipping and hazmat for just two cans......

And at 90 grains a round, it don't last long. I bought it cuz I needed it, but it hurt. I was wanting 8-10 lbs. I'll be looking again, but I'm probably gonna get it from somewhere that allows you more than 2 cans at a time.

If your that type of customer in my business it's better you find someone else, wouldn't even sweat it!!
Obviously that goes both ways and customers like myself couldn't care less to avoid places that turn us away. So I guess it's good that you don't care that We've left and we don't care to come back.

I left 4 pounds of 4350 and a bunch of large rifle primers on the shelf at bass pro the other day. Just didn't need it and I'm sure someone else does.

I'm not super down with a 1 bottle limit though, I think if they did 1 8lber and 3-4 1lbs that would hit the mark of enough to not be constantly doing load workup on different powder lots while also helping various customers in need.

I don't have "local stores" that sell powder primers though so I don't have to worry about it (there's a glass half full for ya) only BPS if I want in person supplies 🤮

If you take on this guys personna, and tell them you need to "inspect zee qualiteee of zee pow-dehr" they might give you all of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-084855_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-084855_Gallery.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 47
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts