Anybody bought through OpticsPlanet.com?

Death Ray 7

Made a purchase on 4/8 and haven't heard anything. I did get a confirmation that the order went through and received an order #. Sent an e-mail today with no reply so far, and have tried their customer service number several times but never get the promised customer service rep. (you get a recording to leave your number and they'll call you back). I'm just wondering if I need to call visa and tell them to cancel payment. [ QUOTE ]
"And then on the seventh day the Lord rested and saw that His work
was good, but could be better. So He created the 7STW to
banish all evil from the world and then He knew that the world was
perfect." an exerpt (Simpson 2:14) from Death Ray 7 's Book of the Faith

[/ QUOTE ]

Never mind everybody. I found a regular phone # for them on-line and talked to them. I'll be getting it tomorrow. They can't update their system as fast as they can process and ship the order. [ QUOTE ]
And let not the slow and ballistically challenged cartridges inherit the earth, for it is the wildcats that shall be the only succesful cartridges. Only the fastest and flattest shall survive. Ackley 4:3
An exerpt from the Book of Faith

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.