Any experience with 115 DTAC nose ring expansion?

Wallie

I've decided to run DTAC's for my 6XC PRS match load. They are advertised as suitable for hunting, and I'm considering discontinuing my whitetail load of Berger 108g Elite Hunter in favor of less inventory to chase, zero shift etc.
The downside is I can find almost no feedback on their terminal performance. It's not a super critical deal, I have other hunting rifles and loads… but I LIKE my 6XC, and I would find it very convenient to have a one and done load.
Has anyone seen or heard of these projectiles expansion characteristics?

Lots of experience posted on Rokslide about the nose rings. I'm iffy on buying bullets that need rings to ensure expansion.
I actually rather like the concept, causing the nose to fail/collapse leaving essentially a soft flat nose to fragment… instead of hoping a tiny meplat cavity initiates expansion ala Bergers. I'm addicted to how well and how far match bullets fly, and I'm not worried about a bit more meat loss in trade for bang-flop.

Thanks for the help, there is quite a bit of info over there!
You have to sort through some bs and chest beating there at times but they do some interesting testing at times and their results on elk are good.

I have a 1:7.5 twist 6x47 Lapua that just came back from fluting and shortening the barrel that I've been thinking of the dtacs for since 105 hybrids are unobtanium.

Did you hunt with 105 hybrids? Or just for match/target use? Tubb wants a LOT for shipping… I think he hasn't heard of flat rate boxes!

I was rather off put by the terminal tumbling vs terminal expansion/fragmentation, but the more I look into it the better I feel about it. The mechanical initiation is appealingly reliable, vs the whole clogged tip or whatever else makes Bergers sometimes pencil straight through.