Any developed data for .243 58gr V-max with Superformance powder

Dubbya

Hello everyone. I guess I'm an newbie to LRH forums but have been a lurker for a while. I am an avid reloader and hunting guide in Wyoming. Anyway, I did some searches on here and came up empty to please forgive me if I overlooked this.

I can't find any load data for the 58 gr. V-max with the superformance powder. I emailed hornady and hope to hear something back.

Has anyone developed a load for this that you guys know about?

46 start and 51 top on a 70 speer from hodgdon data for superformance in a 243 may get you started. I believe you will run out of room before you hit top pressure with a 58gr.. I've run the 55 nos pills before in a 243 and they preferred something like 4895.

Thank you, I've been shooting varget with 58gr Barnes Verminators and they shoot fairly well. My T3 lite is shooting 1/4MOA with factory superformance (at least for the first box). I inherited 3lbs of superformance and was trying to figure out if anyone had a load for the 58gr v-max.

I may work something up if hornady/hodgdon doesn't respond.

Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.