Any Crossbow Give aways????

Discussion in 'Crossbow Hunting (Not PSE)' started by dueyp59, Aug 15, 2012.

1. dueyp59

dueyp59 New Member

Does anyone know of any companies that have any contest for free a crosbow? I am a dissabled Vet and can no longer use my compound bow due to neck shoulder and back problems. but being on a fixed income other bills come before a new crossbow. I already have the prober crossbow, and dissabled veteran hunting permits needed to hunt with a crosbow in South Dakota. I am considered unemployable by the V.A. so cannot get a job to pick up exter money and anyone who knows what V.A. benifits are knows that about all it does is pay the bills. [​IMG] My big game tags are bought with saving pop cans and selling them when it is time to buy hunting tags... thanks for any info or leads....

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

I cannot offer any valuable info but I do want to say THANK YOU for your service and if I could afford it I would send you a cross bow for the sacrafice that you have made for us all !!! The government should raise the VA's income and stop giving it to folks that want hit a lick at a snake ! Thanks again.

3. dueyp59

dueyp59 New Member

Thanks Bigbuck
    It was my honoer to serve and I would not change a thing injurys and all...
    And a big salute from me to everyone who has served our great country and for all of those serving now.
    dueyp