Any body shoot 6mm DTI in an AR platform??

FCB1616

Interested in the chambering and who made your upper. I want one to shoot groundhogs and deer.

I'll repost here also. My brother has the 25 dti and is amazing. I would lean towards the 6mm cause the bulletchoive for deer is much better.
Dtech makes the uppers and I believe his name is mike. He recommended the 25 for several reasons. Cant remember why. Only problem is finding 25 cal hunting bullet in the 80 90gr weight where this case shines. He has ordered gs customs bullets cut to his specs after a long process with gs. Feel free to pm me as I will update you on how this works. Testing in two weeks on pigs

Interested in the chambering and who made your upper. I want one to shoot groundhogs and deer.

My friend bought the 25 DTI and he shoots 87 grain Hornady varmint bullets. He went with the 22 inch barrel i think. It is pretty long. He was convinced by somebody at DTI that if white tails are in the picture get the bigger cal and a longer barrel. He loads them to something just over 3000 fps..

AR-15 Upper Recievers - D-Tech - Custom AR-15 Upper Receivers

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.