Any Berger Bullet Insiders?

They had a batch of 215s a few months ago. They haven't done 6.5 140 VLDs in

dont hold your breath waiting, Berger is known for putting the advertisement for a new bullet out a year or better before they ever hit the shelves
think back to the 7mm 195s .277 170s 6.5mm 156s all were advertised a year minimum before they hit the shelves
A few online stores are already allowing backorder purchases . ....I bought two boxes of the 133

Anyone got the skinny on Bergers production schedules? Like many, I'm looking for for 30 Cal: 205 Elite Hunters and 215 Hybrids.
How do you like the Canadian prices? But we have em....but no 205s yet!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-113617.png
    Screenshot_20210605-113617.png
    138 KB · Views: 116
A few online stores are already allowing backorder purchases . ....I bought two boxes of the 133
just because you put in a backorder means nothing. I had the .277 170s on backorder for a year. some put in backorders for the 6.5 156s and then they redesigned the bullet after further testing and really pushed delivery back.
they will come eventually but don't put to many chips in one basket until you actually see them in hand

just because you put in a backorder means nothing. I had the .277 170s on backorder for a year. some put in backorders for the 6.5 156s and then they redesigned the bullet after further testing and really pushed delivery back.
they will come eventually but don't put to many chips in one basket until you actually see them in hand
I had these back-ordered since Feb and just got them today from Eurooptics ...

Berger 156 from Eurooptics.jpg

I totally forgot about them.

I also got my 205s from them.

Berger 205s.jpg

the place i got my 170 EOLs over the last couple months finally went out of stock last week.

searched high and low and basically bought a box or 2 a couple times a month.

went to get me another box and them and the accubonds were out of stock

now the wait for them to become available again.

I think it's all b.s. Its been a year and almost no one that I know of gets bullets from any of the major manufacturers. They are capable of of making millions of bullets a year and everyone has the same problem......no bullets. Personally, I think they are mostly going to the ammo manufacturers and
other contracts. One manufacturer even told me on the phone that they have 2 lines running 24/7 for an overseas gov't contract...."that's our bread and butter". They're putting us out to pasture....yeah...the people that built and sustained their business' for years. They're more concerned about loaded ammo and big contracts to worry about us peons.....it's all about the buck.

I had these back-ordered since Feb and just got them today from Eurooptics ...

View attachment 278236

I totally forgot about them.

I also got my 205s from them.

View attachment 278237
my post was referring to the 25 cal offerings another member was referencing that he backordered and if you think back when they first advertised the 156,170,195 they all took forever to actually come to market, I wasn't referring to bullets already on the market

my post was referring to the 25 cal offerings another member was referencing that he backordered and if you think back when they first advertised the 156,170,195 they all took forever to actually come to market, I wasn't referring to bullets already on the market
And I am simply commenting on back-orders in general while you are referring to pre-orders.

Recent Posts