Any Berger Bullet Insiders?

I know they moved there production facilities back to Arizona from California either during the Covid mess or started right as it started. As far as ramping up production I have no idea. I would love to know when some 7mm 150 Classic Hunters hit the stores... any store, so I could buy a couple boxes.

I know they moved there production facilities back to Arizona from California either during the Covid mess or started right as it started. As far as ramping up production I have no idea. I would love to know when some 7mm 150 Classic Hunters hit the stores... any store, so I could buy a couple boxes.
That was way back in 2018 (according to Berger anyways. They posted on 2/16/2018 their move was complete). It's been hard to get their bullets, when you want them, for years now. I imagine they're making more bullets than ever but they're more popular than ever...

1622849163502.png

Last edited:
IIRC Nammo bought Berger in late 2016

The announcement of the .257s (133 Elite & 135 LR Hyb) and then not releasing them in a timely manner, especially with the huge delays of the 131 BJ restock, is a real disappointment. If they would release them, they could probably really takeover the .257 crowd. I know several guys who have been waiting on backordered 131 BJs since last year, and are chomping at the bit for the Bergers as a possible replacement.

The announcement of the .257s (133 Elite & 135 LR Hyb) and then not releasing them in a timely manner, especially with the huge delays of the 131 BJ restock, is a real disappointment. If they would release them, they could probably really takeover the .257 crowd. I know several guys who have been waiting on backordered 131 BJs since last year, and are chomping at the bit for the Bergers as a possible replacement.
dont hold your breath waiting, Berger is known for putting the advertisement for a new bullet out a year or better before they ever hit the shelves
think back to the 7mm 195s .277 170s 6.5mm 156s all were advertised a year minimum before they hit the shelves

They are really good about communication even through Covid. They've never failed to get back to me within 2-3 days. Usually day of if I email early in the morning.
Yup they got me load data within a day. It's hard finding any bullets right now so I bet all manufacturers are doing their best to get them out. I know my friends in the industry haven't changed their production schedule, other than to increase it.

Would love to find a pile of 215s. Chances are these may be going to fill orders for the DoD.
that could be be a big part of it. I hadn't read about that yet. Here's an article about them winning a contract for 300 Norma ammo, loaded with 215's.

Recent Posts