Another Year and no Moose or Sheep tags for me

Don't bet toooooo much on the idea that sooner or later it will happen....85 may be a little on the light department...I hearing rumors that the ole' GRIZ population may have reached 600 in the "PARK" and they are thinking about have a draw tag season for them..I heard..don't know how much truth there is to it that the appication fee will be minimal BUT if you get drawn the tag is $5000.00..I guess that's cheap but I'm sure they'll make it by "guide only" and that'll add another $5000.00..guess we'll all just keep dreamin'...Good Luck

For the first time in 3 years, I will not be going sheep hunting and it stinks! Once you do it once-you're hooked and need it every year! Maybe if the current tag holder for my area this year needs help, I will get to go. I know he needs all the help he can get!

Yep me too, it sux but it will only get worse with the exploding griz and wolf populations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Do what we do around here, plaster you walls with the results after you get them in the mail. Soon you'll have a room done, and something to remember all that money by! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts