Another which scope question

Go FFP and get the 7-35. Its an Awesome scope. Reticle thickness is not an issue, since with FFP the reticle covers the same amount of the target at any magnification, in the case of the 7-35 in MOA, the reticle covers about a 1/8th MOA.

Go FFP and get the 7-35. Its an Awesome scope. Reticle thickness is not an issue, since with FFP the reticle covers the same amount of the target at any magnification, in the case of the 7-35 in MOA, the reticle covers about a 1/8th MOA.

That's exactly what I did. That's the scope I wanted and figured why not spend a bit more and be happy with it.

Making a decision on a scope is harder than figuring out which rifle to buy. I have been using a Cronus BTR on a M99 Barrett for a while now and really like the performance. It has a price that allows me to buy a few extra rounds of ammo as well.

I shoot a Sightron 10-50 x 60 Siii
Great glass, tracks great. They have an SV version that's really nice. The NF line up is an awesome way to go. I had a doctor let me paint his ATACR and that was very nice.

My buddy says NF has a model called the Beast that would be way cool. Or a nice Schmidt and Bender would always work if your pockets are deep. Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.