Another Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

Buffalobob

Well, it was the week before thanksgiving and it appeared that I would be home alone this night and could fix whatever my heart desired.

I took out a package of elk stew meat and thawed it out and put it in the slow cooker with two tablespoons or so of paprika, a can of tomatoes some mushrooms a large onion and salt and pepper. About a couple of hours later I spied the left over mashed potatoes in the refrigerator and said "why not, it's just me to eat it."

I was going to put the goulash over noodles but then considered I had some stale leftover biscuits that were on the verge of growing mold and said " why not, its just me to eat it"

So that is how the "Hungarian elk Alabama Washington DC goulash" got made .
Can't say it was the best thing I ever made and ate but I am full and got my protein and vegetables for the day. I will say that it certainly helps to have a large glass of cheap wine before hand.

Elkgpoulash.jpg

Elkgpoulash1.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.