Another anti gun company--Comcast

I doubt that any U.S. manufacturer is refusing to ship to civilians in any state.

Their statement was to ONLY restrict shipping to law enforcement customers in states where the government limits civilian gun rights.

I have no intention of publicly bashing or trashing anybody ... yet.

If one were to go to www.thepoliceloophole.com and read those statements marked "Currently applies to NY State..." you will find one affects me. A message on their homepage says it all.

The other company I mentioned is a big name that many have dealt with. They have no written policy on their website that I can find. I do however have a couple emails from them canceling my orders/backorders.

As I said, blood is boiling all over and much of it may soon subside. The unconstitutional 'Law' in NY is also confusing. Some of these decisions and statements will be corrected when they realize what is happening.

When I know everyone's true colors and if they are not what they should be, I'll let everyone know who they are with the correspondence to back up what I say.

enuff said for now.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts