Another anti gun company--Comcast

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by mtnwrunner, Feb 19, 2013.

1. mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner Well-Known Member

Comcast Cable Co. has canceled all their gun related advertisements including Williams Gun Site company who had been with them for along time. Several of my friends have already canceled their accounts with them and told them why. I wished there was an avenue that we could keep tract of all businesses who were anti gun---a central place that lists them. Because, I, for one would not do business with them. The most effective way to "get" to them is through the pocketbook.

Randy

2. Joe King

Joe King Well-Known Member

scopeny.org/antigun.html

Just copy n paste

3. mtnwrunner

Thanks Joe---thats a start. I know there is a whole bunch more that I know of that are not on there. I saw Levi Strauss on the list---good thing I wear wranglers.......

Randy

4. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

I stand with you Randy I want do business with companys that do not support our 2nd Ammendment. If they dont like it then they need to move to another country (thats how I feel about the whole gun ban issue and its followers !)

5. etisll40

etisll40 Well-Known Member

I agree, I think boycotting anti 2nd amendment rights (is the right thing to do.) How else do we get our points recognized?

6. CPGfan

CPGfan Well-Known Member

Just canceled Comcast tonight!!

7. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

Thanks for the list guys

8. Joe King

Glad I thought to print it out since I forgot to bookmark the site, other wise I wouldn't have found it again.:)

9. etisll40

etisll40 Well-Known Member

Thanks, does the NRA have or keep an updated list. That button doesn't seem to work?

10. mtnwrunner

RIGHT ON!!!!!

I send all these companies emails all the time but they never respond back. No matter, it makes me feel better.

Randy

11. larrywillis

larrywillis Well-Known Member

This list grows everytime I can verify a new anti-gun company.

Anti-Gun Companies

Let me know when you find a new adversary, and I'll add them to my list. Be sure to include a verifiable reference.

Thanks,
    Larry

12. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

Thanks for this . I checked it out it didnt surpise me at all when I saw ACLU was on the list.....

+1 on switching to FOX .................CNN = Liberal tree huggers / Anti Gun!

13. Joe King

Here's a list of shooting industry manufacture, retailers that are essentially doing the same thing a as Magpull. Found this on the Drudge Report.

The Police Loophole

14. Wile E Coyote

Wile E Coyote Well-Known Member

Some of these companies should re-read and the re-write some of their Anti-NY statements. We the pro 2nd ammendment citizens have no problem with those who won't sell to the various agencys and their personnel only. We the pro 2nd Ammendment citizens of NY do have a problem when they include us of NY in 'their' ban.

Unfortunately some of the biggest names in the shooting industry have thrown us under the bus. And they are not all listed on the "police loophole."

I have a couple things on order (long before the crisis) that are now apparently on hold or simply cancelled. Both big names in the industry. I'm not mentioning names now because blood temperatures are high and thing may change in the near future. But that patience is not limitless.