Annoying pop up ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took to heart the support of the forum. I did notice though that if you click "become a team member" it is an automatic renewal charge each year. I don't do "auto-pay" as it's too easy to loose track of. It was pretty simple to just donate $20.00. I get a lot more from you guys than $20 bucks would ever buy.

You may be correct, however this happened a couple of times earlier this year and people complained. Problem was solved. I never had to install anything on my iPad, so I believe it is something within the site. Hope an Admin or Len responds to the issue and informa us either it is on their end or ours. Thanks!
I also agree with that. I'm only stating the general consensus of how "ads" work. The site host absolutely has a lot to do with it as well.

i just sent Len a message asking to help
And from what I'm reading I said in email is people are talking of abandoning this site

That was the most frustrating experience I have ever had with ads . Somehow I was logged out . As soon as I logged in they went away . I did the annual membership to support this site . It was the least I could do based on all the info available to me her . Keep up the good work LRH & Thank you !

Thank you all again - I have reached out to our main contact, and they are working on reducing the number of ads as they have already disabled the pop up footer ad unit.

Yes guests will see more ad units than a logged in, and logged in will see ads that our premium users will. If you wish not to see ads, please subscribe, you can always cancel the renewal the same day without affecting the membership year.

It's never our intention of alienating our user base, however, this is the latest status update. I'm closing this thread for now - and will continue to update it for others to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.