Annealeez Aluminum Wheels

I'd be surprised if there was. There is nothing unique enough about that wheel design to have it's own patent. Your concern did cross my mind as well though.

Yes it would handle those. It would be similar to the large set annealeez wheels which will do those cases.
Can't remember where, but I saw an add on a reloading forum for a low cost annealing machine. It looked exactly like the annealeez minus the name and US Flag.

I'm in IF you make one set that will do a 300WM down to 6.5CM and I don't have to take out a2nd mortgage to pay for them!;)
Great idea, btw. I've rounded off the edges of my machine like others have done.
I've bought a set of flat aluminum "plates" from a guy on YouTube that go over the face of the OEM small rubber wheels, but was waiting for him to put out an adapter "kit" that will allow the use of the larger wheels. No joy so far and it's been a month or so.
Hope this works out for ya!

Ok guys, thanks for all the feedback! I'm going see if I can't get a successful prototype and go from there. I will keep this thread updated. It may be some time before I have sets produced and available for purchase, between another business venture I am working on and hunting season. 2wk elk trip in November!! Wooo hooo!

I would like a set for 6mmBR sized cases and another for 284 sized cases. (The machine comes with medium rollers; I needed to buy both the small ones and the large ones for what I shoot.)
Yea this is one hurdle I'm facing. I'd love to offer one set of do it all wheels, but I think it's going to have to be a small and large. Large should cover 338LM down to 6.5CM. Small will do all the 6mm cases, 223 and 300blk.

Yea this is one hurdle I'm facing. I'd love to offer one set of do it all wheels, but I think it's going to have to be a small and large. Large should cover 338LM down to 6.5CM. Small will do all the 6mm cases, 223 and 300blk.
Yes, I didn't make myself clear; I expect 2 different sizes, since the BR cases are so short and fat, while the 284 cases are rebated and long... No problem paying for 2 sets.

Hi All. I'm considering manufacturing and selling machined aluminum wheels for the annealeez annealer. I'm making this post to gauge interest/demand to determine if the job will be worth running. How many of you would be interested or know someone who would be interested in purchasing a set. I'm planning for a price point of $40-50 shipped per set, at the most. I'm planning for the wheels to be knurled on the outside to lightly to spin the case in the flame. No more melting the grip tape on the factory wheels or the wheels themselves!

I'd like to get feedback on how many would be interested in buying. What sizes would you want? I was thinking a large set and small set would cover all caliber needs. The large set will do as small as 6.5CM. With the wheels being aluminum you could run the flame close to the wheel.

Curious to get everyone's input and thoughts.

Thanks!
I would be interested in Wheels for 6.5 saum & 6.5 PRC sized cases.

Me Too. I'm In!

Some wheels that work with 7SAUM, 338SS and wheels for 6.5CM, 5.56.
I'm sure the spec sheets can provide you the case size but I have some 300 SAUM cases if you need some to run for testing, 5 cases would be my max donation for this venture.