• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Allen Precision .300WSM LH

.308ltr

Like new Kirby Allen built Left Handed .300 WSM
I received this rifle from Kirby in April of 2011 and have about 150 rounds down the tube.

List of components:

SS Borden Alpine Magnum Left Handed action
SS 26" Hart barrel, fluted (slightly larger than a Sendero contour)
Holland recoil lug
APS small painkiller muzzle brake (Amazing recoil reduction!!!!)
Jewell trigger set at about 2lbs
Warne bases
Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 w/ TMR reticle with Mark 4 rings (purchased new and installed by Kirby)
H & S Precision stock skim bedded , Karsten cheek piece installed

I spent approximately $4500 for this set up. Asking price is $3800. I don't want to split it up but will if I have to. I'm not interested in any trades, need the cash. Shipped in a hard case. Buyer pays shipping to their FFL. PM me with questions and offers.

Sorry, tried to upload pics but got an error message stating that a "Security Token" was missing. ?!?

I can email pics or if someone can help upload them to this thread that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Last edited by .308ltr; 07-30-2011 at 03:54 PM..

Last edited:
Pictures uploaded!!!!!!! C'mon southpaws!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 10
This is beautiful!. I really wish I could get this but I just can't swing it now. Someone is going to get a real nice rifle and I wish it was me.

Can any of you "HIDE" members help me out? I am a member but don't have the required 100 posts to list anything for sale.

Thx