• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Allen Precision 270 Allen Mag

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Well the time has come to get rid of my pride and joy. This is one of the very first 270 Allen Mag rifles produced. Originally it was a heavy bbl gun but Kirby re built it for me into a sporter weight rifle. Here are the rifle specs:

DE Brake
27" Lilja 1-9" twist 5 groove bbl
Savage 110 action
Rifle Basix Trigger (1lb)
Mcmillan Remington Monte Carlo stock in Desert Camo
Near 20moa Picatinny Rail base
NF Ultralight Rings
NF 3.5-15x56mm NP1-RR Scope
Tactical Bolt handle by Straight Shot Gunsmithing ( Nat Dagley)
All exposed metal surfaces are DuraCoated in Coyote tan to match the stock very very closely
Action is fully blueprinted and worked over by Kirby Allen APS

All Gunsmithing besides the bolt handle has been done by Kirby Allen. I will also include all brass, dies, wildcat 169.5 uld bullets, and WC 872 powder. I will count the bullets and powder and let you know how much i have left of it all. The gun has always shot outstanding and the power it delivers on game is absolutely devastating!! The moose i shot in Canada with it was a 481yds and he walked no more than a few steps

I am asking $2995.00 for the gun shipped to continental US. Here are some pics of the gun

moose.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

Email me at [email protected] or PM me on here or call the number below for any questions

thanks
steve

Last edited:
I have not counted the actual number of 169.5 ULD wildcatbullets but i have 4 boxes so i would guess the total around 350-400, i will get them counted in the next day or so. Also i have around 6-7lbs left of the WC872 powder for the fire forming loads and around 6lbs left of Hodgdon US869 powder that i used in my final full bore loads. I hate to let this gun go as it has always shot so well for me but with the birth of my son i am feeling the wallet pinch a little tighter lol

If anyone has any questions please ask

thanks
steve